Voluntary Disclosure

If you are behind in your taxes (personal, corporate, HST, payroll), and CRA has not issued a demand to file, you may be able to file under the Voluntary Disclosure Program which means that no late filing penalties will apply. There are specific procedures that must be followed to file under VDP, contact me for more details.